Monday, April 29, 2013

H&M Conscious Exclusive SS13

Apart from the 'regular' Conscious Collection, this spring H&M has launched a collection of more exclusive clothing that has been sustainably produced. Consisting primarily of evening gowns and matching accessories, these items are produced with more individual ornaments and are also priced higher than the usual H&M garment.

I was out browsing in H&M's biggest shop in Copenhagen (Strøget/Amagertorv) with best friend M the other day, and this is what I stumbled upon:

 Here's a lovely, heavily ornamented 50's looking dress complete with a matching box purse. I am trying to save some money at the moment, otherwise this purse most def was going to come with me. At retail price 250 Dkr it's a steal. (Made of recycled polyester).

Mannequins clad in the Conscious Exclusive collection.

 Something for the fellas....Conscious shoes in the men's department. Don't expect any barefoot feeling in this puppies though. ;)

Lovely kimono and matching loose pants. They look like silk, but are in fact recycled polyester. Price accordingly: only about 300 Dkr / piece.

And here I am, wearing the conscious item I ended up buying, it's a pale denim shirt made of Tencel with click on glass-colored buttons. Casual and comfy, also a color that fits anything (and, most importantly all the trousers I have planned wearing for this summer :) And speaking of trousers, note the pair I'm wearing; army colored organic cotton conscious pants with (a lot) of golden zippers. They're cropped, but on a shorter woman like me, they work perfectly as ancle-long pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment